Thursday, November 14, 2013

It Seems Such Slow Going ...

... the newest collection that's almost ready for prime time. However, it's not really all that slow going, but it has stopped all other projects in their tracks. I am feeling like I've abandoned my Tunisian Meets Tartan CAL, but what's a designing gal to do?

Then there's this year's NaKniSweMo, which I was really all set to join in, but haven't yet (although I have donated prizes for those that do participate).


I've been wanting to knit the Evergreen Sleeve Tunic pretty much since I bought the book in which the pattern is published, like, four years ago. And I even have the yarn (in fact, I have several options in stash that will work for this pattern). I might not make it for NaKniSweMo, but I'm definitely going to give it my best effort.

After my latest collection is published. About which I'm really excited and can't wait for everyone to see. And over which I plan on drinking several cocktails.

4 comments:

  1. I love garments like that where you can cozy up in it. I love tunic length also and the possibilities of how to wear it - over skinnies or leggings with different length boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blarghhhh how could I forget it's NaKniSweMo?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, everything seems to be slo-mo, perhaps it is an autumn thing ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tease! Not even one little photo from the new collection? I always forget about NaKniSweMo until it's too late. I just started a sweater...I wonder if I can jump in and finish? Probably not, since it's fingering weight!

    ReplyDelete