Friday, June 27, 2014

It's More About a Trend ...

... this Fee-Fi(ber)-F.O. Friday, my crafty friends. A trend that started a few seasons ago, and will definitely continue in a big way this fall: bling and glitter.

Now I know for some of you, that might strike fear in your fashiony hearts. Bad 80s visions are, perhaps, swirling in your head. But deep down maybe, just maybe, you fancy a little flashy something-something, right? I see you nodding your head. Yes, yes I do.

Never fear. There is no need to drape yourself in bling. Just start thinking about accessories that wink ever so nicely. Maybe some sparkle at the neck or wrist here; a little pop from a bag there; perhaps some yarn that goes twinkle, twinkle. See, that's the spirit.

Now don't forget to head on over to Andrea's - you know, the Wonder Why Gal - to see all that glitters over on the farm ... and on her loom ... and with her kids ... and on her spinning wheel ... you get the idea.






1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big bling kinda girl but I like a few sparkley beads crocheted or knitted into a shawl or sewn onto a top. My bff is crazy about anything coated in glitter, the more the better, (yes, she is my age!) but I like a more subtle sparkle.

    ReplyDelete