Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hey, it's a Scrappy CAL!!!!

The Gradient Flower Cowl, worked
up in three different colors of
Lion Brand Yarn's Amazing.
It's almost Labor Day everyone - the beginning of September, back to school, and time to stash-bust. Stash-bust? That's a fall thing? Well, it is now.
 

I'm super thrilled to be hosting a CAL for my design the Gradient Flower Cowl (at left) recently published in Crochet! Magazine's special edition From Scraps to Sensational. The CAL will run here from 9/1 – 9/26 and I'm really looking forward to oohing and aahhh over everyone's wonderful color combinations! I already have the yarn for two different cowls (I have A LOT of stash bits and bobs), so I’m looking forward to working on my own right alongside the rest of the CALers.

The CAL officially starts next week, so if you'd like to join us, start eyeing your worsted/aran weight stash and find some colors that will look wonderful together (and wonderful on you!), and take a photo of the fiber and let us know you'll be making one of these addictive cowls. There will be prizes (thank you Lion Brand Yarn), and most importantly, beautiful cowls to keep you warm as the leaves start to fall.

Do join us, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Maybe I will join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love to see what you whip up! Go hunting through those scraps of yours. :)

      Delete