Monday, November 2, 2015

It's November, Everyone

Yes, can you believe it? November. Where did the year go.

The good thing? This is probably my favorite month of the year. There’s a nip in the air (or for us in the Pacific Northwest, a nip and more rain), we get to celebrate my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, and it’s the beginning of the Indie Designer Gift-a-long on Ravelry (go here for my opening blog post from last year).

I will hopefully be a participating designer again this year - sign-ups aren’t until next week, so I need to qualify my participation until then. However, I’ll also be volunteering some time again this year on the Pinterest pinning team and I’m looking forward to it. I really enjoyed this part of the event last year, so I am anticipating the joy of the pinning frenzy again this year.

Additionally, I’ve been working behind the scenes getting my own designing things ready for the GAL. All will be revealed in the next two months so I do hope you’ll sit tight and follow things as they unfold.
Designing still life

I also hope you’ll join us for the Gift-a-long. Identify those on your gift list that are handmade-worthy, visit the Pinterest boards once they go live (and I’ll provide links to them here on the blog), partake in the sale, and then join us as we gift up a storm. Not only will those you care about appreciate your efforts, but you’ll be directly supporting independent knit and crochet designers with your pattern purchases. There will be prizes awarded during the gift-a-long, so your participation could earn you some serious swag … along with ooohs and aaahs on Giftmas.


Won’t you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment