Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Study in Neutrals

Hello, everyone – I thought a quick installment of Wardrobe Wednesday was in order.

This fairly easy-to-put-together outfit stars my Frosted Espresso Cardigan, a tan cami underneath, paired with a mushroom-colored suede skirt and some black suede booties. I must tell you I’ve already worn this ensemble and received some nice compliments. The cardi is so incredibly warm it’s actually more like an overcoat. I am amazed at the warmth of mohair + sock yarn! I made the sleeves rather long, and if I put my thumb in a lacy space a few inches from the end the sleeves almost act like fingerless mitts, which is great in colder outdoor weather. Inside, I just turn them up.


I must admit, I really love this outfit.

My Frosted Espresso Cardigan.

3 comments: