Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fait à la Main Day 4: Ode Wristers

So, after a small hiatus, here I am back with the rest of the introductions from Fait à la Main. If you haven’t yet seen the look book, feel free to access it here.

As wonderfully brief snow flurries fall here in the Pacific Northwest lowlands, I’m thrilled to introduce you to the centerpiece of the collection, my Ode Wristers.

I cannot state emphatically enough how much I love, love, love this design! Perfect yarn (LB Collection Angora Merino – sooooo soft), a technique I love (broomstick lace) and just the right amount of style come together to create wristers that are lacy, linear, and super cozy and warm. Oh, and did I mention they work up quickly with a mere 2 skeins of yarn (and only one skein if you want them in just one color)? I mean, nirvana must be within reach, right?


I also had a lot of fun photographing this design. Even in early November (when these photos were taken), there was a ton of color all around, and incorporating it to accentuate the design was an easy inspiration once we were on location.

This design will be individually available for purchase in my Ravelry store, or as one of the entire collection once all the design introductions have been made.

See you back here for day 5.

3 comments:

  1. These are a pretty pair and look so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the level of difficulty. I'm a self taught crocheter and left handed.

    ReplyDelete