Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's Spring - Time for Shawls

At least it's spring up here in these northern hemisphere parts! 

And so, with that comes the third K/Cal in my 12-month five year design anniversary - we'll be celebrating all things shawl, stole, and scarf in my Ravelry Spring Shawltime Thing thread between tomorrow, April 11 - Sunday, May 15. People are in the process of signing up, and there are 16 of my designs that qualify for lovely yarny prizes. Want to see them? Yeah, I thought so.


First up, an awesome magazine + yarn package from Annie's Publishing/Crochet! Magazine, including two back issues containing several of my designs and three (yes, count 'em 3!) skeins of Manos del Uruguay Fino. This silk and extra-fine merino blend is light and airy and will no doubt make some excellent warm weather finished items.


Additionally, Berroco has generously offered a Folio prize package - four skeins of Folio and their booklet #372 featuring knit designs utilizing this soft alpaca/rayon blend. I'll also be throwing in a printed, color edition of my Pommi & Pearls Shawl, which I plan on working up in Folio Luxe.

Pretty generous of them both, huh?

So c'mon, join us and let your own new shawl bloom this spring.






1 comment: